Provide statewide mobility management services to include travel training, trip planning, marketing and coordination.
Participate in the assessment of the need for mobility managers in each of the 6 identified regions.
Facilitate coordination among the 6 Coordination Regions across the state.
Statewide Mobility Manager William (Bill) Bivin will lead and assist with mobility management projects across the state. The Mobility Manager will review strategies from each region, update as appropriate, and make a plan for implementation that works for each region.
February 2021 – Over the past year, the Mobility Manager has been a huge resource for agencies and those in need of transit. With the backing of the NDOT, the Mobility Manager helped implement software for 16 agencies. Additionally, the Manager has become increasingly involved with groups and organizations at both the state and regional level including:
- MO Rides
- National RTAP
- National Center for Mobility Management
- Colorado DOT: “Connected Colorado”
- StarTran Advisory Board
- FTA Region 7 Office
- Nebraska Department of Economic Development
- NACO Leadership Institute
- Council on Public Transportation and Multi-State Transit Technical Assistance Program (MTAP)
- June 18, 2019 – Notice to Proceed
- July 31, 2019 – NDOT Kickoff Meeting
- June 30, 2022 – Anticipated Completion Date
Return to Active Projects.